Sunday, August 31, 2008

I promised pictures, so here we go!

First off, the tweeds. Not the best picture in the world, but it's passable!


I forgot to grab the yardage on the green, but I have one more skein of the brown, and both are over 200 yards.

Now, something I've been working on for a few months. In a fit of rebellion, I quit my previous job at the local dollar store and went to Maryland Sheep and Wool in May. I spent entirely too much money, all of it well. Now... I'm not much of a fuschia type. I prefer earth tones, however, I saw a gigantic bump of carded sliver in layers of fuschia, gold, black and little blips of white. I picked it up, looked at the sign, and knew it was mine. Out of a pound, I have about 2 ounces left to spin. It's turning into an EZ as Pi shawl to wear when I feel like making a statement.



That's it for now. I may take some pictures this coming week of the shop, and my favorite little sights from the bench outside. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Catty Confetti said...

I LOVE that fuschia blend. Pretty!!!